Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Leo and Justyna

I met Leo and Justyna through my other job at MAC, where Justyna was looking for make up tips for the wedding. Not only did I get to make her pretty, I had the privilege of shooting their wedding with Penny in tow! It was super cool because Justyna's Polish and Leo is Philippino. It was a great mix of cultures with awesome family on both sides. After their elegant ceremony, we took off to the Jubilee Auditorium and had a wonderful time tromping around taking pictures. I've never experienced a more serene photo-taking day since we had the Jubilee all to ourselves. Their reception was lovely, and it was great food! A timeless affair to remember, for sure!







No comments: