Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Parlour shoot!

When Parlour approached Penny and I to do a shoot for them we jumped on board. We always will, partially because it's always a blast, and also because when else do you get 10 people styling some glamazon while you shutter away? It's amazing and thrilling... and terrifying when your business partner is out of town and you do it on your own. But I did it, and it was liberating. Partially because I rely heavily on Penny for direction sometimes even though I can take great pictures. I just like it when someone says I'm doing it right. Make sense? Anyway, working with the lovely Chelsea we accomplished some crazy things despite a massive thunderstorm and finicky lights on someone's property without permission. Here is my pride and joy. I promise to always remain humble and stand back in awe of the beauty around me. Especially when I'm directing. Thank you to an AMAZING team. Love ya.






 The shot above is my favorite, I think. This was the light as the sun was setting right before the storm hit us.

 I love the mood of this one above as well.


 Actually this one is my favorite. I love the underexposure.. breaking the rulez....





No comments: