Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Humane Society

So obviously the winter months are a little quieter which is nice sometimes because it gives Penny and I a chance to catch our breaths and try new things. One of those new things is a volunteer stint at the Edmonton Humane Society photographing the new arrivals. Talk about a sucker. My first shift was scheduled for Friday and in an ironic twist of fate I had to put down the 17 year old family dog the night before. I haven't cried that hard in a long time.

All of these animals have a story, and a personality. They all need a home and someone to love them.

 I already want at least three cats and for sure one dog, which is a problem since I ALREADY have four cats and one husband. Here are some of my favorites. There are some cats that are not photogenic but have amazing personalities. If you're looking to adopt one, let me know and I will share with you my favorites. <3


 This guy above is named Oboe and he's all by himself in a big room. Visit him, he's lonely.
 I don't know this lady's name, but she has 6 toes, a pushed in face and is SUPER RIDICULOUSLY CUTE. If you don't take her, I might. And Rob will hate you for not taking her before I do.
 How can you tell this guy is super chatty?
 Same thing.
 This little one must be blind in one eye, but you can carry her around like a baby all day. Super cuddly and sweet. <3
 Um, I think we ALL need Eagletalon. Although he needs renaming. BADLY.
Marbles was found in a dumpster last week with frostbite on his nose and belly. Enough said.

No comments: