Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ashton and Tyler

It's funny how after each wedding Penny and I feel a mix of exhaustion coupled with the anticipation of the photo download. Sunday is sacred for me, especially after a wedding. I wake up, my husband makes me coconut pancakes (our post-wedding breakfast arrangement), and then I get to look at the magical whirlwind that was the day before.

There are so many great things I can say about Ashton and Tyler's wedding. The drive out to the site was picturesque and peaceful. The property on all accounts was idyllic and dewy, and the tent let in beautiful, buttery light that set the tone for the whole day. We have to say thanks to them for so many things, but the thing I will say thanks the most for is for climbing into the spider infested decrepit truck, even though the photos didn't work out. You are both champions, just so you know. Congrats to you both, and thanks for having us!





 And the award goes to Ashton for the most unconventional shoes.... Zombies??? Awesome.

 Suspicious, no?





 This is one sexy look the groomsman is giving Penny/the camera. It made me laugh out loud!



















 Can you imagine how many spiders are in this truck? Double that. SO gross.
 This rail bridge reminded me of my no-tolerance on heights policy... nauseating! For me, not for Penny. She kicked off her shoes and hopped around the bridge like a little cat. And I'm not even jealous. Man do I hate heights!







No comments: