Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

This week

This week I've been editing a public arts event at the Jubilee Auditorium, a family shoot for some of my favorite return clients, playground equipment shots and a horse and rider session at one of my favorite places in the world - Blarney Stone Farms.

What I've learned:

~Drum circles are by far the best thing ever among groups of children

~I NEED to use my lens hood when I shoot into the sun. Duh.

~ Crumple a loud bag when you want a horse's attention.

~ There is wildlife in unexpected places, so keep your zoom lens on you!

I can't post the photos from the Jubilee because of FOIP, but I can show you a couple shots from the family session with the Olson's because they're done and everything else isn't. =) Keep your eyes peeled for the horse and rider session with Lauren and Sheepi!






No comments: