Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Amie and Mike

The first time we met with Amie and Mike I had recently bought a tiny Star Trek pin online, (very, very, very nerdy, I know) and I sported it to our first meeting with them. Mike noticed and made a funny crack about it and since that first day I've been so excited to shoot for these two. We really have matured this last year professionally and we're trying new things. It's exciting to have a partnership because you are always growing together and problem solving together... it's like a marriage, except I think we talk more to one another than to our husbands... Anyway, I hope you all like the photos, they are a little different, and I like that. I can't wait to shoot their wedding next week! Stay tuned for the photos.....





No comments: