Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Justine

Justine ( or "Ting" as I picked up unintentionally from her sister) is a good friend and a brilliant designer I'm so happy to know. We came over to play one night and we had such a great time taking pictures and working out new ideas. The four of us (Penny, myself, Justine and Jasmine her sister) got the chance to take pictures and drink tea and enjoy each other's company, which is one of my favorite kinds of shooting. These are Penny's edits, I love the way she's always getting the perfect portrait. I seem to gravitate towards the moments, they're always a bit more messy, but as Penny can attest to, I do love "messes" in general... I think Justine might be a regular muse, time will tell!



No comments: