Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Tricia and Kelly Teasers!!

This is the first installment of our teasers, which I think is great because people are so stoked to see their photos and they have to wait so long the hype kind of dies down... SO check out Tricia and Kelly, the wedding I just shot on Saturday! Obviously we have had some lovely weddings in the past couple of weeks so we will be posting some teasers of those as well in the next couple of days. In the meantime, grab a cup of tea and relish in my quick selection of a couple formals.

 The calligraphy on the Thank You tag is done by the lovely Justine Ma, who has started her own company called Paper Hearts Studio! You should support local artists, especially when they are so charming and eloquent as my beautiful friend.
 The floral arrangements were done by the amazing Flur on 124 street. The imagination and delicate palette they put together deserves high praise indeed.
 This worked out better than I had even thought. I had no ideas when it comes to editing these. I can't actually think of any way to make them better... Although I'm sure Penny will have some ideas. She is the master when it comes to editing!


 I borrowed this idea from Justine's friend Kelsie who is also an amazing photographer. The cherries were divine and tasted great as well!
 These have just a tiny bit of fill on them with an umbrella and a light at 1/4... but it makes them pop ever so slightly.

 I'm saving the best bike photos for the actual album, but Kelly got a hold of a two-person cruiser. Can props get any better??

1 comment:

ting-wai said...

Gorgeous wedding and captured perfectly! I can't wait to see more! xo.