Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nickelback

Working for Metro has been great! I've had the chance to shoot some stars, which always looks good in the portfolio. Nickelback had a loud beginning, a loud middle, and maybe a loud end. I'm not sure since I don't get to stick around, but I can hear faint sounds as I file from a room around the corner. As I frantically edit the choice images, the sweet inebriated public walk by and the whole process is really fun. Meeting the photographers from the other papers is cool because sometimes they will share great tips to get the best shot and I always appreciate that camaraderie in the industry. On a side note, I liked the flames. They were nice.




No comments: