Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Star Wars in Concert for Metro Edmonton

Working freelance for Metro is such a thrill, even on a Sunday afternoon. Getting the chance to shoot Star Wars in Concert may not sound exciting to some of you, but to me ( the closet nerd) it's a little piece of heaven. Composed by John Williams, the music is riveting and the clips of videos made it even more entertaining. Props from the movies abounded Rexall, but my favorite moment was coming up from shooting and seeing R2D2 just hanging out in a back hall. My friend asked jokingly if he gave me a flirty beep, but he was motionless. Even though he was just a silent prop, my imagination gets the better of me and goes off into an adventure where I roam the halls of Rexall with R2D2 at my side. And now that I have exposed my ultra nerdy side I have to say it was a great moment to see Anthony Daniels, the actor who played C-3PO step back into his role for a moment on stage. All in all, a great performance and a wonderful afternoon.






No comments: