Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper

Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper were really cool to get to see, although I thought it was a sign of the times that Alice Cooper opened for Rob Zombie... Alice Cooper was super entertaining. I loved his cheesy antics and pirate sword. I especially liked the part where he 'skewered' his stage lackey with a 'mike stand'. I say this in quotations because obviously it was a stage trick engineered quite cleverly, although I saw the workings of it because I was so up close and personal. I'm okay with it. It was great. On a side note, Alice Cooper likes golfing in Edmonton. Apparently he has a semi-pro swing? Cool!
As for Rob Zombie, crazy crazy performer! In a good way, of course. I wish the lights would've been a little more conducive to shooting, but whatev's. You take what you can get.




No comments: