Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Broc and Gina's Wedding

The first time I met Broc he scaled a punching bag attached to sixteen foot rafters, monkey-climbed across them to a climbing rope also hanging from the ceiling and shimmied down the rope, all in about one minute. Needless to say he made a first impression. Especially since this was their living room.
Gina and Broc met on the beaches of Honduras and it was love at first.... float? There's a backstory to that you should ask them about if you ever get the chance. Gina and my husband are fast friends and I was delighted to be able to shoot for them on their not so traditional wedding day. A backyard wedding with a pirate theme... might be one of my favorites. Here's some shots from the day!

 The shot above is hands down my favorite shot of the year. I don't even quite know why, except I love the sweetness of the kiss, and how the sword is framed by the stars on the back wall. It's messy and in-the-moment and I just love it.
 Her dad was especially dapper in his leather pirate get-up.
 Right at this moment Gina's Grandma from Italy is serenading them with Danny Boy and she's in her late eighties. Very talented and charismatic Grandma. My favorite memory is catching her drinking with a group of pirates...
 Some unusual and crafty wedding bands.
If you're going to have a pirate wedding, you should look like pirates, right?

No comments: