Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kristin and Curtis' Wedding

I don't think I've ever cried joyfully so much in my life. I'm actually kind of embarrassed at how emotional I was during my best friend's wedding. it's a double curse/blessing when your friends ask you to shoot for them. Any photographer will tell you how much work goes into a wedding, and that you're so busy working you never have time to just chill. But then, when someone you love is in love it's a once in a lifetime chance to capture those moments, and it means twice as much. it wasn't easy to shoot my friend's wedding, but I wouldn't have changed it for the world. Although if Penny wasn't there doing the majority of the work while I cried between shots, I don't know if the pictures would've turned out as well as they did....
























No comments: