Centree Photography

Welcome to Centree Photography's blog! For more information please check out our website at www.centreephotography.com.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

kristin and Curtis' engagement

When my best friend told me she was engaged I finally realized what the fuss was about. Our friendship has a long span, we actually met at a wedding about thirteen years ago. Over the years we've been close and not so close, but we bonded again when she was my support in a silk dress as I walked down the aisle last year. I whole-heartedly rejoiced at the chance to shoot for them and even though they were shy, their love for one another radiates when you're in their presence. Here's some of my favorites from their engagement shoot.
 I'm guilty of a lot of things in these photos.... soft focus, blur effects, lens flare... sunsets....reflections...cross processing.... wow even I'm ashamed of myself, but they look so pretty!








No comments: